Please view the below video and see below ring sizing tips to help demonstrate how to determine your ring size.
Ring Sizing Guide
Here a a few tips to order the proper size ring:
- Click on the Ring Size Chart to the below to view in full size
- Don't measure your fingers when cold (this is when your fingers are their smallest, and so the ring may be too tight), it is best to get your ring size by measuring your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day. Take at least 2 ring size measurements for accuracy.
- If your knuckle is larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle. Select a size between the two.
- Another way to measure your ring size is to wrap piece of string around the base of your ring finger. With a pen, mark the point on the string where it overlaps, forming a circle on the finger. Measure the length of the string to the pen mark, and find the matching size in the ring chart below.
- When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement for comfort.
- You ring size will be about a half size larger on your primary hand (the hand you write with).
- Using the Ring Sizing Chart, if you are between sizes, order the larger size.
- Get your ring size from a Jeweller.
If buying a ring as a gift for someone else:
- If you are buying the ring as a gift, ask your recipients mother or friend if they know his or her ring size. Alternatively you can borrow one of your intended recipients rings and use the Ring Size Chart to the right to measure.
- If buying a ring as a gift, you can also borrow a ring and use a tapered candle. Simply slide the ring down the candle, and measure the circumference of the candle where the ring stops. Use the chart below to determine the correct ring size.
Buy a name ring now using code RING15 for 15% off your first order. SHOP HERE.
Shop our selection of name rings for yourself or as a gift now: https://name-jewellery.com.au/name-rings-earrings/ Use code RING15 for 15% off your first name ring order with Name Jewellery. You can simply select your ring size on the product page after following these instructions above.